Employment with Cape Auto
Cape Auto Collision Technician
Cape Auto offers competitive wages, paid I-CAR training, medical and dental insurance, disability and life insurance through Aflac, company matched 401K, & paid time off weekly pay periods.
This is a full time position with hours of Monday-Friday 8-5. We are closed weekends and on national holidays. We are located right in downtown Plymouth, America’s Hometown!
• Driver’s License Required
• Good Mechanical Ability
• Strong Work Ethic
• Good People Skills
• 2 Years Collision Work Experience
• High Self-Motivation
• Maintains Organized and Neat Work Area
• Must provide own tool box and tools
• Must be a team player
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability Insurance Available
• 401K with Company Match & Profit Sharing
• I-Car Training & Bonus
• Breakfast and lunch provided daily
• Excellent equipment. Bright and clean shop.
• Very Competitive Hourly or Flat Rate Pay Available
Send resume to CustomerCare@CapeAutoBody.